Looking Ahead - Your Future, Your Family's Future
Skilled Estate Planning and Probate Lawyers in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
When it comes to estate planning and probate, it's never too early to begin.
At the law firm of Cowan & Kelly, we have the skill and experience in estate planning and probate to ensure that your wishes are carried through and your family is protected.
Will your family be taken care of if something happens to you? Contact us to ensure that your wishes are carried through to the end.
A Wide Range of Legal Planning Solutions
At the law firm of Cowan & Kelly, we help clients plan ahead by assisting them with:
- Wills : Our attorneys can help you draft a will, to ensure that your money and belongings go to the beneficiaries of your choosing, with as little tax burden as possible.
- Living wills : A living will allows you to define what medical treatment you want in the event you become unable to make decisions for yourself. Our attorneys can help you draft a living will so that when it comes to medical treatment, you are always in control.
- Trusts : A properly drafted trust can keep your estate out of probate, making things easier for your family after you pass away.
- Power of attorney : When you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself, you can designate a power of attorney to someone you trust to make important decisions for you.
- Probate : If your estate goes into probate, our attorneys can help to guide your loved ones through the complex legal proceedings.
- HIPAA authorizations : The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act gives patients control over and ensures privacy of their health information. Our attorneys help clients to understand their HIPAA rights, and seek legal solutions when their rights have been violated.
An experienced lawyer can help draft clear legal documents and streamline your estate. Contact us by e-mail or by phone at 215-741-1100 to discuss your plans and goals.