Protecting Family Legacies With Customized Estate Plans
When it comes to estate planning and probate, it’s never too early to begin. At the law firm of Cowan & Kelly, we have the skill and experience to ensure that your wishes are carried through and your family is protected.
Will your family be taken care of if something happens to you? Call our Langhorne office at 215-741-1100 to discuss your estate planning options.
A Wide Array Of Estate Planning Solutions
At the law firm of Cowan & Kelly, we help clients plan ahead by assisting them with:
- Wills: Our attorneys can help you draft a will to ensure that your money and belongings go to the beneficiaries of your choosing, with as little tax burden as possible. Note that wills should be updated with major financial changes or family changes such as divorce.
- Living wills: A living will allows you to define what medical treatment you want in the event of physical or mental incapacitation. Our attorneys can help you draft a living will so that when it comes to medical treatment, you are always in control.
- Trusts: A properly drafted trust can keep your estate out of probate, making things easier for your family after you pass away.
- Power of attorney: When you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself, you can designate a power of attorney to someone you trust to make important decisions for you.
- Probate: If your estate goes into probate, our attorneys can guide your loved ones through the complex legal proceedings.
- HIPAA authorizations: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act gives patients control over and ensures privacy of their health information. Our attorneys help clients understand their HIPAA rights, and seek legal solutions when their rights have been violated.
*Find Executor Information here.
Contact Us For Personalized Legal Assistance
Our experienced lawyers can help draft clear legal documents and streamline your estate. Contact us by email or by phone at 215-741-1100 to discuss your plans and goals. Our Pennsylvania attorneys will carefully evaluate your family’s circumstances and develop a custom estate plan to maximize your benefits.